Wednesday, December 1, 2010

#77: Latest Projects

Update

Well, my fellow genea-freaks, it’s about time I give you all a little update on my latest efforts in the never ending genealogical search.

Number 1 on the list is that I have pretty much taken over Marion Breese Glass’s Breese Research from John R. Breese on. It’s official, and I have been christened by Marion’s oldest daughter in the search. It’s a shame that I never did get to meet her but am forever grateful that she reached out to my late Aunt Betty Christensen with the Breese Research.

So, what have I been doing on the John R. Breese line? Well I have been trying to catch up on some of his kids: John, Caroline, Henry and Maria. Well I came up with two contacts for John and Henry…


I’m working hard on Caroline Breese. She married William Brown and had 10 children: Sarah, Maria, Henry, Wesley, Warren, Wallace, Addie and Emma Brown, and two children who died young. Sarah Brown married Simon Suydam and had 9 children documented so far. Maria Brown married Charles Bennett, Addie married Horace Edwin Hamlin and Emma married James Burdick.

I am getting there with Caroline’s family but I still have a long way to go. So I thought I’d share a blog about what I’m working on.

I will leave you folks with a Denny Hamlin tribute, as I’m trying to figure out if Denny has some Breese blood in him. J

Tags: Breese, Hamlin, Suydam



No comments:

Post a Comment